Seriously BHVR? Where are the promised Legacy Recolors?

I hoped to find them in the second Black Banquet Quests as reward but just 10.000 BP each + Coins for Items everyone has by now anyway?!

Mandy AND BHVR Official promised the Legacy Recolors being for the Anniversary Period and we should look out when we get closer to it. What happened? Where are the Cosmetics? I thought you guys are reliable Sources and stand by your words.

I always defend BHVR for their decisions and mistakes (can happen) but now even I start to get angry.

- expensive and far less Cakes
- only 20k BP for a giant Community Challenge
- 10th Birthday Cake-Charm only for participants of a Event Overseas
- You wanna look the Anniversary Stream? Well too bad, it airs at 3AM in Europe.
- super Survivor Sided unfun Event
- promised Cosmetics that still don't seem to get released
- nearly nothing to unlock else

I'm so sad and angry. I was so hyped for that Cosmetic and Anniversary in general.

quests.JPG

Comments

  • The Anniversary event runs until Juily 16th, which is still 2 weeks away.

    The new Archive section has many more pages to go.

    I don't know if it was ever explicitly stated when and how those red glowing "Legacy" cosmetics were going to be released (someone correct me on this). But there is plenty of time still.

    They may become available through a code, for all we know. Or a login reward, for all we know. Or a purchase.

  • @MarbleThrone said:

    The Anniversary event runs until Juily 16th, which is still 2 weeks away.

    The new Archive section has many more pages to go.

    I don't know if it was ever explicitly stated when and how those red glowing "Legacy" cosmetics were going to be released (someone correct me on this). But there is plenty of time still.

    They may become available through a code, for all we know. Or a login reward, for all we know. Or a purchase.

    They said it's for the Anniversary period but not how to unlock it.
    Thanks for making me hope again <3 Can't wait to get it shattered again.

  • I am wondering will they unlock when the community hits the hundred million matches goal.

  • They are also missing The Life Road banner with Shane on his bike. Shows up ingame in the not unlocked section but all it says is Collection: The Life Road. (I have all his cosmetics)

    So im guessing some stuff is still waiting to be added. Still have yet to see july's roadmap

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I am wondering will they unlock when the community hits the hundred million matches goal.

    I thought that 20k BP and a few rift pebbles can't be it lol. You are on a great trail of torment dweet.

  • OMG it's confirmed that both Cosmetics will be released tomorrow <3

    cosmetic.JPG