Henry Creel Skin Return

I would Like to say that I think The Henry creel legendary skin should return. i wasnt able to purchase it at the time and it would be a huge bummer if it never came back. I Currently use the scion of the upside down skin cause its the closest i can get lol.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • @z7Liam said:

    I would Like to say that I think The Henry creel legendary skin should return. i wasnt able to purchase it at the time and it would be a huge bummer if it never came back. I Currently use the scion of the upside down skin cause its the closest i can get lol.

    It will once, only deep rift skins won't be purchasable. I'd expect minimum year before they release it to be accessible via store though.

  • Rift skins usually come to the store one year later. So probably February 2027

  • Same here, I wasn't playing until May when it's close to Ann and missed it by two weeks or something… I came across it in a video and thought it surely is a all-time buyable legendary.