Could you check this on the Bloodweb?

Please try purchasing nodes manually without using Auto Bloodweb, while keeping an eye on the current BP displayed in the top-right corner.

When you obtain either a Black Banquet item or a Torte, you'll notice that BP is refunded:

  • 1,250 BP for a Black Banquet item
  • 2,000 BP for a Torte

However, when using Auto Bloodweb, BP is not refunded in most cases.

My guess is that the server has the Black Banquet cost set to 2,000 BP, while the game client has it set to 3,250 BP / 4,000 BP.

When you level up the Bloodweb one node at a time, the server appears to verify whether the BP cost spent matches the item's actual cost. If it detects a mismatch, it refunds the BP difference.

With Auto Bloodweb, it seems that this verification step is not being performed.

I've already reported this on BetaHub, but I personally feel that it's taking too long to be investigated considering the impact of the issue. That's why I'd like the community to help verify it as well.

It appears that players using Auto Bloodweb are paying more BP than they should.

Comments

  • Oh thats just the fee for using the auto bloodweb service provided by the entity.

    Don't look it up trust me

  • The jokes are funny, but I think this is actually a pretty serious issue.

    If that's true, then because the developers increased the Torte price to 4,000 BP, players using Auto Bloodweb are paying far more than they should, even though the server appears to treat the actual cost as 2,000 BP. That seems like the kind of issue that would warrant compensation for affected players.

  • It is refunded in every situation. Someone posted claiming this happens on the bug reports and literally demostrated the opposite. You will get refunded bloodpoints even when you use the middle auto-unlock button. You will get them back everytime bloodweb resets or you leave the bloodweb page. Next time keep an eye on the bloodpoints they go up everytime the bloodweb resets if there was event offerings taken other than the box as that is common rarity and costs 2000 bloodpoints so there is no need to refund anything.

  • Thanks for checking and confirming.

    I hope the developers acknowledge this issue and provide a fix or compensation.

  • @redglyph said:

    Thanks for checking and confirming.

    I hope the developers acknowledge this issue and provide a fix or compensation.

    If that was for me I am not confirming that you are correct I am saying you are wrong. You get refunded even when using the automated button same way when doing it manually. On both you only get the bloodpoint refunded on the event objects when you either fill the bloodweb and get a new one or when you stop leveling the bloodweb and change to another tab. There is no difference.

    There is no issue where you don't get the bloodpoints back that you pay more that 2000 for any event object.