Bring back orange lighting on Decimated Borgo maps

This is rather subjective of course, but I find that previous orange lighting was much more pleasant to the eye, and I personally dislike the current muddy green, it looks way worse in comparison

This should also be not as problematic now due to the fact that color of scratch marks can be changed so they are no longer as unclear with old Borgo's lighting

Tagged: Maps

Comments

  • i didnt dislike the original lighting much but i remember the map design feeling terrible but i cant remember exactly why

  • god no, please no. It wasn’t just about the scratch marks, it was just ugly design period and looked like spaghetti vomit.

  • Not a day goes by where I don't miss the original Borgo lighting. It looked like an actual smoldering ruin and not some generic nighttime map that we already have tons of.

  • @HexSlugged said:

    i didnt dislike the original lighting much but i remember the map design feeling terrible but i cant remember exactly why

    Most likely you remember the last iteration of it before the lighting change, and Borgo was plain empty then. There were like 8 loops spread over whole map, it wasn't really interesting to play on as survivor

  • @MashedBroccoli said:

    god no, please no. It wasn’t just about the scratch marks, it was just ugly design period and looked like spaghetti vomit.

    Well, to each their own. I liked the old lighting, it was unique, and not as bland as other maps. I can agree though that maybe it was a bit too bright.

    Honestly, they should do a poll asking community whether or not we want old lighting on Borgo