Tokyo ghoul skin idea for trickster

Just thought of a fun idea for a trickster legendary skin. I feel like juuzou suzuya from Tokyo ghoul would make a great skin for trickster with the big reason for me thinking this is juuzou's use of knives and his "good boy" points he wanted to get while still being with big madam fitting with tricksters rank up mechanic. The only real issue I can see is what to make the tricksters bat into cause I'm not sure if juuzou's Jason (the scythe) would be a good fit. Like I said I just thought it was a fun idea but I know it all comes down to licencing agreements and such

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • that could be an idea, I just don't think Juuzou is killer material. Idk what to add to killer, but more than anything I want Sasaki Haise skin for survivor

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    that could be an idea, I just don't think Juuzou is killer material. Idk what to add to killer, but more than anything I want Sasaki Haise skin for survivor

    Well before being rescued by the ccg juuzou was used as essentially a gladiator by high class ghouls. Even after he became a ccg investigator he was psychotic? Idk if it's the right word but he was very detached he didn't see much wrong with killing only his rules changed. If someone was a ghoul they died regardless of if they were good or not. He mellowed out by the time of RE but before that he could easily be killer material if the entity manipulated him if it could turn someone like kaneki into a killer.

  • Any ghoul skin that shuts his screaming in lobby is great money grab.

  • I'm begging for literally anything tokyo ghoul that isn't just a cosplay.

  • @angrychuck said:

    I'm begging for literally anything tokyo ghoul that isn't just a cosplay.

    Same i like the full on legendary skins that make them into the character rather than just cosplay