KWF

What if Legion could've been part of a game mode test? 

The game mode would be called KWF or "Kill With Friends" in which 4 players controlled the 4 members of the Legion and they had to chase down/hook/kill 4 players on the survivors side.

8 players in total separated into groups of 4 with communication exclusive to whatever side a player is killing/surviving on.

Comments

  • I can see it now, 4 Dc's at the sight of all 4 members of The Legion.

    Yea no

  • I can see it now, 4 Dc's at the sight of all 4 members of The Legion.

    Yea no

    Lol, it's not ranked or anything and it's playing among friends
  • HuN7r3sS said:

    I can see it now, 4 Dc's at the sight of all 4 members of The Legion.

    Yea no

    Lol, it's not ranked or anything and it's playing among friends
    I don't think I could even convince 8 people to play that and not even get points
  • @OrionsFury4789 said:
    HuN7r3sS said:


    Detective_Jonathan said:

    I can see it now, 4 Dc's at the sight of all 4 members of The Legion.

    Yea no

    Lol, it's not ranked or anything and it's playing among friends

    I don't think I could even convince 8 people to play that and not even get points

    I think it's more like you invite 1 friend to be Killer and then a lobby is created both of you and the # of Survivors in a lobby is increased. This would let the players know there are two Killers, unlike Killers never knowing until too late that they have a SWF group.

  • @OrionsFury4789 said:
    HuN7r3sS said:


    Detective_Jonathan said:

    I can see it now, 4 Dc's at the sight of all 4 members of The Legion.

    Yea no

    Lol, it's not ranked or anything and it's playing among friends

    I don't think I could even convince 8 people to play that and not even get points

    I think it's more like you invite 1 friend to be Killer and then a lobby is created both of you and the # of Survivors in a lobby is increased. This would let the players know there are two Killers, unlike Killers never knowing until too late that they have a SWF group.

    That works
  • HuN7r3sS said:

    I can see it now, 4 Dc's at the sight of all 4 members of The Legion.

    Yea no

    Lol, it's not ranked or anything and it's playing among friends
    I don't think I could even convince 8 people to play that and not even get points
    Ah, ya got me there..guess it was worth a shot