This is embarassing

I hate to be that guy but this event is genuinely so embarassing like I can't think of any other way they could have made the decisions in this event without specifically going on of their way INTENTIONALLY to make killers miserable. Of course I doubt that's actually the case but it is so blatantly survivor-sided with insane buffs for survivors that it's hard to think that they did it unintentionally. Like how could this even happen? Like genuinely how? It just makes no sense at all.

Comments

  • It was a disheartening event that instantly revealed everything said in the 10th-anniversary developer interview to be nothing but hollow lies.

  • Looks to the survivor bloodpoint modifier

    Yeah, I'm sure that killers are totally having a bad time and that's why there's so many of them.

  • @esarraf said:

    Looks to the survivor bloodpoint modifier

    Yeah, I'm sure that killers are totally having a bad time and that's why there's so many of them.

    I know. All you can do is giggle.

  • @esarraf said:

    Looks to the survivor bloodpoint modifier

    Yeah, I'm sure that killers are totally having a bad time and that's why there's so many of them.

    A team that knows what they are doing even a little bit can obliterate most killers in the game mode because they can constantly just heal all survivors to full health, go invis, get free speed boosts, etc. Killers get a boring fart bottle that isn't fun to play against either, but literally nothing else.

  • Do you play killer in the event?

  • @VilerOfCool said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4095187#Comment_4095187

    A team that knows what they are doing even a little bit can obliterate most killers in the game mode because they can constantly just heal all survivors to full health, go invis, get free speed boosts, etc. Killers get a boring fart bottle that isn't fun to play against either, but literally nothing else.

    A killer that knows what they are doing can just bring a build to counter it so it's a non issue for skilled killers.