I really feel that they should bring back the exposure notification with Meyers (The Shape)

Playing against or as tall Chucky feels completely different now. His sprint burst is so bugged that he can instantly down you without the swinging animation, just by walking over you. It’s also tough to tell when he’s using his power, as survivor. I know the music plays softly when he can instantly down you, but I really wish, as a minor courtesy to survivors, they would bring back the exposure notification.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • It was a neat little jumpscare too the way the notification exploded with the Halloween theme. Yeah, it feels nothing like myers 1.0

  • I’m pretty sure Myers’ instadown has been changed to a special attack, and not an M1 with exposed. If he runs the tuft of hair though the global exposed notification siphon be there.

  • I hate his m2 sound effect, especially with cosmetics, it sounds extremely goofy. I feel like i am doing some scooby doo chase, not running away from serial killer who is about to murder me.

  • His M2 attack is a double damage hit. It has nothing to with exposed it just deals double damage.