THANK YOU!! ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to BHVR for 10 yrs of fun , memories, and friends. I've had a blast over the past 10yrs playing this game. It has had its ups and downs but I have enjoyed it all. I have made a lot of friends over the years through playing this game. I believe BHVR does their best and gives their all to the player base.

I just wanted to make a appreciation post to let them know that their hard work doesn't go unnoticed!! ๐Ÿ™‚

**** Feel free to down vote and trash talk all you want. I want be reading/responding to negativity and entitlement! ๐Ÿ˜Š

***Here's a picture of my cat mean mugging you sour patch kids.

1000022089.jpg

Comments

  • We love dbd but toxic positivity doesn't lead anywhere, if there are obvious problems they should be addressed

  • @foxofthestars said:

    Just wanted to say THANK YOU to BHVR for 10 yrs of fun , memories, and friends. I've had a blast over the past 10yrs playing this game. It has had its ups and downs but I have enjoyed it all. I have made a lot of friends over the years through playing this game. I believe BHVR does their best and gives their all to the player base.

    I just wanted to make a appreciation post to let them know that their hard work doesn't go unnoticed!! ๐Ÿ™‚

    **** Feel free to down vote and trash talk all you want. I want be reading/responding to negativity and entitlement! ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ***Here's a picture of my cat mean mugging you sour patch kids.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KKNCEQR9L0FX/1000022089.jpg

    Completely agree! 4,000+ hours and I still absolutely love this game ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ Thank you, BHVR, for your regular content updates and support - its much appreciated.

  • Yup. For all my complaints, I'm still here years on. So they've gotta be doing something right. My Laszlo says hi to your mean mogger ๐Ÿˆ

    1000014477.jpg
  • @Nazzzak said:

    Yup. For all my complaints, I'm still here years on. So they've gotta be doing something right. My Laszlo says hi to your mean mogger ๐Ÿˆ

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/OOBGE3MA6HHW/1000014477.jpg

    Such a cutie! ๐Ÿ˜ป