Is anybody really having any issues with the black banquet event as killer ?
The survivors can go invincible, invisible, teleport with their speed and I'm over here still stomping them as pig with meme builds. I've heard that survivors are getting worse and worse at the game because behavior keeps making them so strong and it's really starting to catch up. the biggest recent one was the pallet density that has actually really mattered that and the unhook 15 seconds change. the good survivors are getting off because it's boring now killer is still fun to me but I've basically gotten off survivor forever and am not going back I'm more of a story game person and not a team game person so most the time I even forget the survivors are people if I'm being honest. at the times where it matters, I let out the last survivor, or if someone is playing in a way I agree with and they're teammate got them killed, if I wouldn't have spared them, because are we all seeing this bill trying to get his team killed on purpose. I'll let them go not even out of pity but just because it doesn't really cost me anything to be nice
Comments
Not everybody gets the same kind of rounds. Ive had some where a bully squad could heal the whole team on command mid chase ontop of usual bully mechanics, along with invincibility, unbreakable pallets being constantly used in the same round. And then the invisibility is like on command free escape from chase along with teleporters that can be used even easier than the ones in the D&D map with invisibility and items fully recharging. Then we all know how 2v8 has that on command sprint burst well thats somehow part of this event too including faster gen speeds even while alone / faster vaulting /faster totem braking /faster healing etc.
Incompetent randoms might not abuse such mechanics as much (even tho it only takes 1 person to keep setting up the table for a free team heal mid chase) but swf teams have never had so much stuff to abuse at once
Honestly it's not been so bad for me, I got my butt handed to me once by a relaly good team, but I've won most of my killer games so I really can't complain.
I really wish people would post their matches to show me just how bad all of them are, coz… I'm not believe everyone is losing ALL of their games with how good the poison is.
Its not real problem I get 4k's about the same ratio I get normally. Survivors quite often play around the plates too much and forget to finish the gens. So even if they get heals and other buffs as they don't get the gens done they end up losing in the end. Still there is those that play well and do the gens and escape too.
Still if its a fun event not really Bloodmoon was more fun.
I don't really play any differently than usual. I even brought a dedicated Banquet build that isn't particularly great on the killer I'm playing, but can get the job done.
https://youtu.be/hVBYzDz6EaEAlso, I noticed that the sound effect that plays when Survivors use the morsel that makes them invisible is actually audible to the Killer too. And it's directional, allowing you to track it: