Comments

  • Care to give a summary?

  • This explains nothing. Or do you expect everyone to give views to some random YTuber?

  • I watched the video till about half way. This is just a rant about everything wrong with the event. Which we have multiple posts of already.

    So, no this doesn't really explain anything. We know the event is fudged, and how. You're thread title though implies that this video would explain why and it really didn't do that.

  • its not just that but it shows how much BHVR are favoring survivors. Both of them should get 50/50

  • @Filipino1490 said:

    its not just that but it shows how much BHVR are favoring survivors. Both of them should get 50/50

    It is relatively 50/50 if you look at everything. Aside from that the past 2 anniversaries have been super easy for killers so I don't mind a change. Either way I dont see how it can be hard to make an event balanced for both sides, it seems as if you give one side eleven buffs and the other side one buff than it tends to be pretty unbalanced.

  • this event is “so survivor sided” that I never saw a Jason losing a match with no more that 1-2 gens done . Every single match 4k

  • @Condealx said:

    this event is “so survivor sided” that I never saw a Jason losing a match with no more that 1-2 gens done . Every single match 4k

    I had a match today where he got 1k in the event.

  • @Condealx said:

    this event is “so survivor sided” that I never saw a Jason losing a match with no more that 1-2 gens done . Every single match 4k

    Jason is a strong killer with a low-ish skill floor, so with a meta build he will be on the higher end, but even still others will struggle with the constant healing, sb, invisibility, portals ect ect. I understand your experience might not be such, but a lot of people's are just this.

  • If you want people to actually discuss something about a video, at least give a short summary. I will not watch the video of some random Youtuber who probably just repeats what others have said.

    Otherwise I see this only as advertisement.

  • You only allowed to post otzdarva video on this forum

  • Hello let me just say that the reason i made this is because bhvr are just giving to survivors compared to killers while survivor players (not all of them) are just B*tchin around just because they are not at the game and this makes this experience worse for everyone, survivors are on a autopilot, their entitlement is GOD awful, while killers get practily nothing to compansate, not to mention the event that this is an 10TH ANNIVERSARY AND THIS IS WHAT THEY GET? even more autopilot s**t benefit and bonuses for nothing while killers get you"ve quessed it NOTHING. Also This comuniuty is one of the worst i"ve ever been part of. (i know that dbd is not the only one in terms of pvp games but dbd is a little bit different, people are hacking other acounts, streamers, tellim them to k**l themselves just because they lost a game of dbd) and if you are thinking that i am saying this just because i am a killer main and hating survivors, then you are wrong i play both sides and i have a decent understanding of the game but quess what not everyone is good and they doN"t have to be this game NEVER meant to be a competetive game but a party but because of those who are way competetive and take literally everything seriously for no reason its now more competetive which wouldn"t be a bad thing but sometimes their entitlement is really ruining the game. And yes i know that killers can be entitled and toxic as well which is true and i agree with that, but from what i saw survivors are more toxic then killers, and we don"t need to talk about cheaters cause this game is 10 YEARS OLD and still we got no better anti cheat system!? I played this game for almost 10 years and i am tired of this comunity and the devs, Cause i wanna love this game, it gave me eveyrthing but now I have to say that i give up i am not playing dbd until they finally start doing something and if you think that i am wrong then think about a for minute, think about yourself of what you are doing and if you really wanna support bhvr even after ALL OF THIS. THATS ALL THANK YOU FOR READING.