Threat of punishment for being tunneled

Comments

  • It only takes into account of how fast you got killed out of the match. If you don't do it intentionally or often its just a warning nothing will happen of it. Its there to those that would do that intentionally to get around the DC penalty.

  • Yeah I have lost a grade a few times when hard tunnelled out of the match. I think the record was about 2 minutes.

  • Automated warning.

    Nobody has ever, to my knowledge, been punished or banned for this unless it happens a LOT.

  • @Wezqu said:

    It only takes into account of how fast you got killed out of the match. If you don't do it intentionally or often its just a warning nothing will happen of it. Its there to those that would do that intentionally to get around the DC penalty.

    Yeah, I know.

    Like, it's 100% a skill issue on my part too but it just sucks to get slapped with this afterwards 😭

    I KNOW i didn't play a stellar match. No need to be kicked while I'm down, thank you game …

  • @MarbleThrone said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4094195#Comment_4094195

    Yeah, I know.

    Like, it's 100% a skill issue on my part too but it just sucks to get slapped with this afterwards 😭

    I KNOW i didn't play a stellar match. No need to be kicked while I'm down, thank you game …

    Well you could also take it as the game caring that you died too fast as it noticed. Its just about the viewpoint.

  • THE DC PENALTIES WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES!!!

  • If this happens i laugh hysterically and quit dbd for the day. That's how i handle it, i have no other option.

  • i still question what metrics they use to determine whether or not someone is actually throwing. i'm assuming its based off of in-game time + points earned.

    every system has its weakness though. i don't think bhvr understands how easy it is to get sub 10k and to die in less than 4 minutes against certain killers.