More Rick Grimes outfits
Hello Behaviour team,
First of all, thank you for continuing to expand The Walking Dead license. Seeing Glenn and Negan announced as upcoming Legendary Outfits for Rick Grimes made me incredibly happy as a huge fan of the franchise.
Since you’re already investing in expanding Rick’s cosmetics, I’d love to suggest a few additional outfits that I believe many fans would be excited to see.
1. Alexandria Constable Outfit (Season 5-6)
Alexandria constable uniform with the sheriff-style jacket and badge
Clan shaven or very short beard.
Medium-length hair matching his early Alexandria appearance.
Also, it matches perfectly with michonne’s constable outfit.
2. Season 2 / Early Season 3 Survivor Outfit
Olive green denim jacket with a simple white tee underneath (like the murder jacket one)
Black jeans
Medium-length hair with a short beard (typical of the early seasons 2-3)
I think that this is one of Rick’s most recognizable post-prison/during prison arc and would be an amazing alternative.
3. CRM Outfit (The Ones Who Live)
Whether it’s:
The full CRM tactical gear or Rick’s civilian CRM outfit.
Either version would be an incredible addition and a great way to represent Rick’s newest story.
He has so many memorable appearances throughout The Walking Dead, and I think adding these outfits would make fans of the character incredibly happy.
In conclusion, I’d like to thank you for all the work you’ve put into bringing The Walking Dead to Dead by Daylight and the constant updates you’re bringing to the game and thank you for taking the time to read this suggestion!
P.S: Unfortunately, I couldn’t upload specific photos, but you can easily find them on browsers or apps like Pinterest.
Comments
I completelyI completely agree I'm a very big Walking Dead farman would love more cosmetics for Rick or mashone but honestly the main thing I want is just his season one look without his hat so you can use it as like a basic Rick Grimes customisation because yes we have the same sort of thing with his hat but he wears it for one episode and gives it to Coral so I at least just want one outfit it's the exact same face as the one with the the Hat however just without his hat
I agree ! I'm a huge fan of The Walking Dead too and It could be awesome to have more TWD content ! Personnaly, I really want the season 9 Rick's outfit and his alternate sheriff outfit with the sheriff jacket !