The event isn't great, but it isn't terrible either
I've been playing the event for the past couple hours as killer, and its not as bad as people have made it out to be. Mostly because survivors generally don't know how to even utilize their powers. Its interesting that some teams act pretty reckless because they think the event favors them that much. That speed boost is sometimes too much and it ends in a hir around a loop or at distance.
I have ran into better survivors and they definitely utilized that they had a lot better to gain ridiculous distance. It easily became a game of attrition to see who faltered first, which the survivors do, especially when they find themselves with no food.
For clarification I am playing Jason. I spread hooks, don't tunnel and I don't slug unless they're asking for it. I know I'l face a 4 man eventually that has it down to a science, but there's not much difference in this mode to regular dbd when that happens.
I know the event heavily favors survivor, but I think thats definitely over exaggerated to a degree and changes when a killer decently plays the match.
Comments