Another Pallet Density Bug
I just played a match of the event on Crotus Penn Asylum and every single Jungle Gym/Four Lane tile spawned two pallets and a window EVERY time. I hope this isn't intended and is a bug, it could be specific to the event but somebody would have to test it. I didn't even know they could spawn like this outside of 2v8.
If somebody could test that this would be amazing.
Tagged:
Maps
Comments
I think its happening because the survivors use the event power to spawn in more pallets if you are playing the event mode.
I didn't know it spawns in excess pallet spawns that's insane.
Have to admit don't know either have not played survivor but they do get the event part where they can spawn in new pallets so would not be surprising they can spawn on the spots that could spawn one even if the loop has one already.