Ranged Attacks counters Invincibility
Ranged attacks go through invincibility
Ranged attacks go through invincibility
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's just powers go through it
I was playing Oni my first game, I cannot hit people with my power if they have invincibility
I was robbed a LOT by this
That still counts as an m1 I believe
Oni's Demon Strike does not, as it cannot activate perk effects such as surge or Sloppy butcher. It's a special attack, which most powers are.
I played as The First, and the two times I faced survs with the white glow, they got hit with the vines (during WB).
All ranged attacks go through it
Nope just ranged attacks
Fair enough