Toothy Torte rarity

The Toothy Torte event offering being very rare is pretty dissapointing. The anniversary is the time of the year when I play the most consecutively to stock up on those offerings so that when I play with friends we can stack offerings for maximum bloodpoints, giving us incentive to play during otherwise boring times of the year when there are no events or killer/survivor releases. The rarity of the event offering being changed to very rare, unlike past years where it was common, has made it incredibly difficult to obtain them in bulk. I know that a lot of other people are also pretty let down by the change, especially seeing as how this is the tenth year anniversary.

Comments

  • I think it's awful. We have gotten massive amounts of offerings and items for every anniversary before. Why would they nerf it for the 10th anniversary? To thank their loyal players (who are the reason why they have lasted 10 years) they have decided to punish us with a huge nerf for anniversary bloodweb items, and an event so unbelievably unbalanced that killer mains are packing up and leaving… I know it's a bit dramatic but there's absolutely no need for them to be so stingy at such a milestone event.

    Shame on BHVR.

  • Shame on BHVR indeed. This was supposed to be for the fans of the game to celebrate us. And they slap us in the face.

  • Agreed that the rarity change is disappointing.

    Another issue, it being a "purple" makes it harder to buy purple addons, which on killers like Oni is a HUGE issue.

    Example of a disappointing p100 bloodweb (note Oni accurately depicting my feelings about this issue).

    20A266~1.JPG