Aside from how unbalanced the gameplay is, i love the theme and concept of the event.

I really like the theme that the event is going with, the lore behind the Black Banquet is really cool and i love the whole concept of delivering food to tables for powers. I hope the Black Banquet event comes back again next year, however you guys really need to balance the gameplay better and give killers better powers from the food next time.

And also make cakes common rarity again.

Comments

  • I agree! The visual design of the event is super impressive and a lot better than the old blue and gold IMHO. The masks are PEAK and I'm excited at the prospect of seeing new masks next year. I'm not entirely upset at the killer/survivor imbalance because killers are real strong as is IMHO; alas that doesn't make it less of a shame that we got the bare minimum interaction for the event. Survivors really did get all the goodies this time around and for the most part that's okay! But hopefully the next iteration will improve upon what we've experienced so far.

    The cake issue is the only thing that really bothers me and I feel like this sentiment could be shared amongst most of us here - we would be much less upset at the unbalanced event if we could just stack cake like we used to. We should have all seen what BHVR has said about it by now, we understand that they don't want us to have >500 cakes from every/any anniversary. Respectfully, that is dumb… It's such a non issue and beyond frustrating.

    image.png
  • behaviour when making yet another surv sided event: ye this will do

  • @Na1ts1rhc said:

    I agree! The visual design of the event is super impressive and a lot better than the old blue and gold IMHO. The masks are PEAK and I'm excited at the prospect of seeing new masks next year. I'm not entirely upset at the killer/survivor imbalance because killers are real strong as is IMHO; alas that doesn't make it less of a shame that we got the bare minimum interaction for the event. Survivors really did get all the goodies this time around and for the most part that's okay! But hopefully the next iteration will improve upon what we've experienced so far.

    The cake issue is the only thing that really bothers me and I feel like this sentiment could be shared amongst most of us here - we would be much less upset at the unbalanced event if we could just stack cake like we used to. We should have all seen what BHVR has said about it by now, we understand that they don't want us to have >500 cakes from every/any anniversary. Respectfully, that is dumb… It's such a non issue and beyond frustrating.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9KDLABDKTYLY/image.png

    "for the most part that's okay" - it's really not. This level of imbalance is insane. It's not even the power level, necessarily, because the poison can be strong on certain killers. But it's NOT FUN.