SWF Lobby
When i create a Lobby with Friends and the killer leaves the Lobby than i must my friend Open a new Lobby. It's frustrating yes.
It would be better if you stay in the swf lobby.
I hope understand what i mean yes. My englisch Bad sry.
When i create a Lobby with Friends and the killer leaves the Lobby than i must my friend Open a new Lobby. It's frustrating yes.
It would be better if you stay in the swf lobby.
I hope understand what i mean yes. My englisch Bad sry.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
+1 ! This is a good idea. You should auto-rejoin the "SWF lobby" if the killer leaves the "Killer Lobby".
I've often wondered after talking to SWF ppl that it doesn't allow you to do that let alone just invite direct from in game.