So just to clarify on this very busted event?

So survivors can grab food to give them to gain one of the following

  • Immunity
  • Heal a health state
  • Teleportation
  • invisible
  • Baby Sprint Burst
  • Haste after gen complete

Not to mention they can get a mega buff healing everyone and another insane buff (like pallets can't be broken)

Killers are able to poison just the next "morsel" and thats it. meaning 1 out of 4 survivor doesn't get their buff.
Granted you can poison gens and pallets.

So basicly survivors get insane buffs while killers get to maybe stop one buff every so often?

Like please help me understand how this is fair to killers at all and like what is the point of playing the event mode as a killer. Im guessing this is the reason why queues are instant for killers in event but still 4 minutes in standard mode.

Comments

  • @MDRSan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4094953#Comment_4094953

    Well if all the top 10k hour streams are saying it I guess it's time to shut our brains off and let our opinions and thinking be outsourced to some parasocial randos, huh?

    Yes, survivors got more toys and things to do in this event. Historically, anniversary events have been very killer sided so I can at least recognize that it's nice survivors got some love this time around. It's not like every survivor team can just stumble and fall into a win though. Playing killer, I've had a handful of very frustrating matches against teams that played very coordinated and took full advantage of the event's mechanics but by and large those aren't the matches that are happening. I've had my but handed to me as a solo queue survivor plenty of times and have 4k or 3k + hatch as killer plenty of times. I got a 4k with hag yesterday - hag!

    If you really want to faceroll your way to victory, use the poisons and play Bubba. I have yet to lose a single match where I ran that. I just switch to other killers because eventually it starts feeling cheap not having to try.

    If you cared to read the entire thing im saying EVERYONE is saying it. And yes if the top players and members of the DBD creator program are saying it then yeah i believe them more than a random guy on the internet trying to say the oposite. bottom line is its undenyable what this event is.

  • @Sauroth said:

    killers when the anniversary doesn't give them an ability to instakill 4 survivors: ( •̀ - •́ )

    Survivors every time they see one forum post about unbalance in the game.

    But serious note the issue is its god damn boring for killer. Don't want insta kill or anything just something fun.

  • @Jay_K said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4095129#Comment_4095129

    If you cared to read the entire thing im saying EVERYONE is saying it. And yes if the top players and members of the DBD creator program are saying it then yeah i believe them more than a random guy on the internet trying to say the oposite. bottom line is its undenyable what this event is.

    Everyone you say? Did you take a poll? I'd be very curious to hear just what EVERYONE is saying.

    It must be nice to outsource one's thinking to content creators - not a choice I would make myself but you have fun with that. I personally prefer to make my own observations and formulate my own thoughts but again, you do you.

    If you'd bother to read the post you're responding to you might notice I did acknowledge there are more toys for survivors in this event than killers. That is so rare for this game that for a limited time event, you know what, it's fine. The sky isn't falling. Get over yourselves killers.

    *As an aside about blood moon:

    Blood Generators are not, at all, superior to regular gens. If full blood canisters magically teleported themselves into survivor's hands as they stood at the blood generator ready to fill it up then maybe. I don't know if you played that mode but if you had you might have noticed it doesn't actually work like that. You don't get to just ignore all the time it took to run to a blood pump, fill the cannister, and run it back to the gen. If you'd spent that time just sitting on a normal gen it would easily be done in the same amount of time, if not faster.

1 2 ›