Does anyone find it weird that Taurie got nothing this event?

Like I get it, Trapper is the poster boy, Legion is popular, Dwight, Kate, Claudette sell like hot cakes, but Taurie is the Black Vale survivor and this event is centered around the Black Vale in the lore. She didn't even get a mask. This to me feels like when they started Blood Moon if they didn't give Oni a cosmetic, the blood sucking demon (technically human). Like what are we doing here? Realistically they could have made her the free cosmetic and put Dwight in the shop if they were worried about people buying it. This is her event, even more so than killers like Artist and Twins who were tortured by the Black Vale. WHY DID SHE GET NOTHING?????????????????? Maybe just cuz 10th anniversary so they want the honored guests to be from Day 1 and next year she will, but that's crazy work if you ask me. To think of an event around the Black Vale and not give anything to the member of the Black Vale we have in game.

Comments

  • I think its best since its celebrating a decade so its good to go back to the og/most popular survivors.

  • meanwhile my Taurie will be getting all the bp from this event for the black vale themed items

  • Yeah I don't love it but I look on the bright side of 1. Her Robe outfit already suits the event and 2. She's getting a great outfit in the next rift.