I miss Trykz

for what reason and purpose did we have to lose the masquerade for larping as a cannibal BHVR.
Really hate the event

Comments

  • My guess is the entity got mad at her for changing the realm too much last year so she had to take a timeout.

  • She'll surely come back one day.

  • I will say the devs tried to do something "unique" but it feels very one sided as far as matches go. Survivors (me) have no problem hiding or getting away in the desert phase but I just have a problem with the larping as cannibals that the survivors are doing. I guess it would make more sense for killers to do but this just feels weird. It feels ghoulish for the wrong reasons. The event feels backwards. I miss the old event colors and flare, I missed the powers to both create and destroy pallets mid chase not this eat a foot and you are elusive crap. The old event felt more alive. This feels like a funeral and a all you can eat victorian buffet at the morgue.

    And dont even get me started on how nerfed kilers are for this event. (Im a survivor main with a history of survivor main posts)
    they can what, poisen food? WOW SO ENGAGMENT. The trickster I just went up against in SOLO q could barely keep up because he just couldnt find anyone because you can keep chain stacking buffs at the carts

  • This event is themed around the Black Vale, which is an entirely separate and far FAR more significant thing.

    Tryks is great but this is also super interesting.