Am I the only one who thinks this event is worse than last years
My main reason for asking this is due to how unbalanced this event is first is the whole banquet mechanics how only survivors can interact with them is a bit stupid your telling me the dev team couldn't think of anything for killer besides a projectile that ends chases its cool but compared to what survivor got it feels weak in certain banquets mainly the one where survivors get invisibility and portals due to them just being able to just get out of the chase when ever then theres how easy activating the banquet is 4 pieces of food that are relatively close to the table nor to mention dessert where you lose your poison I know it's because now you get to use the tables your self but I don't use them half the time as there just not worth it over all this was just my opinion on this event not to mention the cakes that's an actual crime and travesty note I dumped 6 mill into vecna and got only 29 cakes like ######### behavior
Comments
They gave us all a miniscule version of clowns ability for killer meanwhile an entire inventory for the others
they nerfed cake rate
You made an account just to complain about the event? lol
Don't killers always cry about how they want a secondary objective, and survs have one here for fun. More often it's gotten my teams when I play survivor killed and mostly been effective against gen regression/gen lock when we need to survive a bit longer.
I think people are always to quick to complain with new features
Its alot better than remote hooks and breaking imo. It added unique features such as a stamina bar instead which is really interesting.
Literally, the power is really nice, plus killers can use the portals too when that's around.
Most people don't even know about the portals or being invisible in chase its super fun
or the haste from hooking survivors from stuffed trotters