Major Bloodpoint bug
I just spent 15m bloodpoints and received very few rewards as a result, around 5% of what I’d have expected. I’d please like my 15m bloodpoints back.
I just spent 15m bloodpoints and received very few rewards as a result, around 5% of what I’d have expected. I’d please like my 15m bloodpoints back.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I noticed this myself, and it keeps saying that there is an error when updating your bloodweb, which then send you back to the startup screen (reconnect)
I had the error message too, perhaps this is the cause?
The team is investigating!
bro instantly got on the forums to be bombarded by complaints
@Balrog Can you assure us if event cake droprate is bugged and will be fixed soon?
I have no idea if I should keep 15m BP that I collected for the event.
That's what I'm here for! Feedback is really important, and I want to make sure I have a good grasp on the overall sentiment so I can share it with the team.
We are lucky to have you here lol!
Thanks - really appreciate the investigation as I’ve effectively lost 15m bloodpoints.
Spoiler: you're not getting your BP back or the cakes you should've got.
That would be a shame, and they’d also permanently lose a player 🥲
We are investigating reports of issues related to the spawn rate of the Toothy Torte in the Bloodweb. We'll provide an update as soon as we know more.
This post is not at all about the spawn rate of the Toothy Torte, this is about the bloodweb entirely. I have video evidence of what happened: https://www.xbox.com/play/media/uZb3Lmzswb
This video clearly shows that I received far fewer rewards from my bloodpoints than I should have. As an example, there are only 2 RPD within 12m bloodpoints spent.