Greek Language Support / Volunteer Translation Help

Hello everyone,

I would like to express my interest in helping bring Greek language support to Dead by Daylight.

The Greek gaming community is larger than many people realize, and I believe a Greek localization would make the game more accessible and enjoyable for both new and existing players. I have been playing Dead by Daylight for a long time and would be happy to volunteer my time to assist with translation, proofreading, terminology consistency, or any localization-related feedback.

If the Behaviour team is considering adding Greek language support in the future, I would love to contribute and help ensure the translation feels natural and accurate for Greek players.

Thank you for creating and continuously supporting such a great game, and I hope Greek localization can become a reality someday.

Kind regards,

Marios

Comments

  • Thank you for the interest shown in translating and for expressing interest in Greek language support.

    We do have in-house translation services, this is not something we would have volunteers for - but thank you very much for offering its very kind of you.