Silent Shadow is too much

I just played an exhausting game against Jason, was immediately hit off hook after my second stage. Made it to the other side of the map to mend, the last gen was done, and when I finally mended behind a rock he came from nowhere and downed me. What a horrible and unfair perk, and really demoralising as a survivor.

Played against this perk on non-Jason killers a few times as well. It's just too much to get this up to 11 times per match with unlimited Undetectable in the end game. I thought Secret Project was bad enough, but at least you needed 2 perks to make it work..

It needs to be a Scourge hook perk at least, and use tokens to get the end-game part. Right now even that part is enough for a ton of free kills combined with NOED. Or make it a Hex perk, it's too powerful.

Tagged: Perks

Comments

  • I've been dabbling with it on Ghoul in the name of research.

    I don't see what makes this perk any crazier than Unforeseen tbh.

  • Me when I don't pay attention to my surroundings.

  • Its mediocre at best. Keep in mind you still need to run 2 perks with it unless you ALWAYS know where survivors are and since its a 13 second timee you can't really take any detours unlike secret project.

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    I've been dabbling with it on Ghoul in the name of research.

    I don't see what makes this perk any crazier than Unforeseen tbh.

    Well it's unlimited duration after all generators are complete, with zero requirement.

  • @pidgeon said:

    Its mediocre at best. Keep in mind you still need to run 2 perks with it unless you ALWAYS know where survivors are and since its a 13 second timee you can't really take any detours unlike secret project.

    Full aura Nurse just got even stronger. The worst part is the end game - you made it that far just to be cheesed with no counterplay. If it was mediocre, killers would be complaining but I don't see that anywhere.