Can We Get A Key Change For Myer's

Ok so I would love for Myer's Kill Abilty to be changed to M2 and not on M1… There been a ton of times were I just wanted to hit the survivor AND NOT kill them when I'm in my power, but it kills them… Because the kill and hit are both on M1…… Could we PLEASE change this????? I'm a P100 Myer's Main and this is my main problem with him most of my 9k hours are on Myer's….. I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS TO GET CHANGE……

It's the same problem people had with:

Springtrap’s Axe Grab input from M1 to M2 (Secondary Action) to fix frustrating input overlap

Comments

  • That being….?

  • Isn't M2 the Slaughtering Strike button? (I play on controller so idk)

    It should be changed to L1 (which I think is M4, the button to activate Evil Incarnatate)

  • @TheSableSimp said:

    Isn't M2 the Slaughtering Strike button? (I play on controller so idk)

    It should be changed to L1 (which I think is M4, the button to activate Evil Incarnatate)

    Something as long as Hit and Kill are not both on M1

  • You can still mori during tier 3 if the survivor is downed on death hook. The healthy grab mori isnt really a core mechanic like springtraps axe grab