Uninstalled a little while ago

So I uninstalled a little while ago and based on the new survivor perks I'm glad I did, we all have known as killers for a while now that BHVR is catering to weak newbie players with no skill and in turn the side effect is that swfs became incredibly strong more so than they already were, which is mostly what you go up against 9/10 games after you have a single good game against survivors and never changes.

I'm glad I uninstalled because almost every game was a sweat feast and unenjoyable, I don't plan on coming back any time soon if ever, I played both killer and survivor quite a bit, with how easy survivor became the roll got stale and boring running a killer while 4 gens popped then get tunneled because what else are they going to do at that point, with how weak killers became I questioned every game I entered as one. BHVR should have never listened to these types of people, for me at least, you killed the game.

I know like all posts on these threads, it will fall on deaf ears, that's fine, I've been enjoying playing other games since this one took a turn for the worst, best of luck in the fog everyone.

Comments

  • Bye, we will not miss you.

  • @sethrollins said:

    Bye, we will not miss you.

    And I will not miss you either

  • @DemonicDemons said:

    So I uninstalled a little while ago and based on the new survivor perks I'm glad I did, we all have known as killers for a while now that BHVR is catering to weak newbie players with no skill and in turn the side effect is that swfs became incredibly strong more so than they already were, which is mostly what you go up against 9/10 games after you have a single good game against survivors and never changes.

    I'm glad I uninstalled because almost every game was a sweat feast and unenjoyable, I don't plan on coming back any time soon if ever, I played both killer and survivor quite a bit, with how easy survivor became the roll got stale and boring running a killer while 4 gens popped then get tunneled because what else are they going to do at that point, with how weak killers became I questioned every game I entered as one. BHVR should have never listened to these types of people, for me at least, you killed the game.

    I know like all posts on these threads, it will fall on deaf ears, that's fine, I've been enjoying playing other games since this one took a turn for the worst, best of luck in the fog everyone.

    what games do you play now?

  • Because of the mass cheaters in basically every mp game I've recently engaged in, I've gone solely back to single player games for the most part. I'm not saying every player in every single game is a cheater but it's quite frequent and lead to mp exhaustion. In this game specifically between the blatant cheaters and buffs/nerfs on the other end of the spectrum I just honestly didn't find the game appealing anymore.

    Took a multi year break from genshin impact and recently went back, I was quite impressed with the amount of story content they added, f2p also is an added benefit, jumped into some telltales walking dead, always loved those games, after that I'm thinking of jumping back into Until Dawn, loved that game too back in the day. Biting my time until the new Hell Raiser game drops cause that game looks amazing. Not gonna lie Resident Evil: Code Veronica looks fire too.

  • @DemonicDemons said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4092179#Comment_4092179

    Because of the mass cheaters in basically every mp game I've recently engaged in, I've gone solely back to single player games for the most part. I'm not saying every player in every single game is a cheater but it's quite frequent and lead to mp exhaustion. In this game specifically between the blatant cheaters and buffs/nerfs on the other end of the spectrum I just honestly didn't find the game appealing anymore.

    Took a multi year break from genshin impact and recently went back, I was quite impressed with the amount of story content they added, f2p also is an added benefit, jumped into some telltales walking dead, always loved those games, after that I'm thinking of jumping back into Until Dawn, loved that game too back in the day. Biting my time until the new Hell Raiser game drops cause that game looks amazing. Not gonna lie Resident Evil: Code Veronica looks fire too.

    the hell raiser game looks sick as hell i agree, might get it myself