White glyph bug abuse

Can we fix or killswitch the white glyphs please? Ive had a lot of survivors abuse the bug when you hold the item and put it down they teleport to somewhere else.

Its a bit silly that the tome task / glyphs arent killswitched yet.

Comments

  • Report them they will get banned for it and miss part of the anniversary. There was already one who came to forums saying he got banned for it. Its intentional abuse its temp ban worth.

    I would also think it would by hard thing to kill switch as its part of a tome.

  • @Wezqu said:

    Report them they will get banned for it and miss part of the anniversary. There was already one who came to forums saying he got banned for it. Its intentional abuse its temp ban worth.

    I would also think it would by hard thing to kill switch as its part of a tome.

    I did report them. One of them was extremely proud and toxic about using it. Made me cringe not gonna lie. ๐Ÿ™„

  • @Hannacia said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4091269#Comment_4091269

    I did report them. One of them was extremely proud and toxic about using it. Made me cringe not gonna lie. ๐Ÿ™„

    Yeah its stupid that people are like that. I once had two people abusing the drop bug where survivor looks like he is on the ground but in reality he is either falling or where he dropped himself. I stood there waiting the other two survivors were nice and fixed the gens and left rightaway. They tried to to make a run for it and in the end did not even get out got them both die to the collapse. They tried to to be edgy in the end game and tell me how bad I was when they were the ones who died even after exploiting a bug. I even reported them and think I got responds later that they took action.

  • We have switched out the old white glyph challenges, its been changed to a different challenge

  • @Mandy said:

    We have switched out the old white glyph challenges, its been changed to a different challenge

    Thank you so much. โค๏ธ