Survival secrets.. for other survivors?

Is there a legitimate reason why the survivor secrets are hidden to other survivors?

Somehow I lost three hatch offs today because my solo queue teammate managed to burn the offering of the building I wasn't at, not entire mad I guess, just curious.

Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • I can only guess, but I would assume that the Devs want to keep the Hatch Escapes low. Realistically there is 0 reason why something should be hidden to the rest of your team.

  • My guess is they haven't finnished coding how the offerings get hidden. As not too long ago you could still see what a hidden offering was by mousing over it ( a bug that lasted a while).

    They probably haven't figured how to code it to hide survivor offerings for 1 player only while the 1 player only has their offerings hidden to everyone. That or they just didn't find it necessary.