Legion and other low Tier Killers need Buffs/Tweaks

I have a few ideas for a good Legion buff, such as making Legion able to see scratchmarks in Feral Frenzy, and a few of Legion's add-ons becoming basekit like Scratched Ruler, Mischief List, and Friendship Bracelet.

I have a few buff ideas as well for a general buff for low tier killers or killers without any mobility abilities such as Legion, Pig, Trapper, Ghostface, Bubba, Huntress, Deathslinger, and Artist. I believe killers like them could use the ability to have like permanent 5-10% haste when not in chase and not within 32 meters of a survivor so they have an easier time maneuvering around the map. I also think a good buff for Ghostface would be a permanent 5-10% haste when in Night Shroud on top of that 5% map mobility haste. I also really think there are way too many pallets these days which is another reason low tier killers have trouble competing. Another idea is making Ghost Face have Basekit Fearmongerer from 2v8, so he gets 5% haste when not being looked at, as well as 5% in Night Shroud, and 5% for map mobility.

Tagged: Killers

Comments