My suggestion for Pig buffs

Ambush buffs

  • Basekit workshop grease
  • Slightly faster ambush duration 2.3s > 2.5s.

Reverse Bear Traps buffs

  • Increase total trap searches from 12 > 14 (average searches is 3.5)
  • Basekit Ruleset No.2

Add-on changes

  • Workshop grease : Increase ambush duration by 10%
  • Ruleset No.2 : For the first two searches, only reveal the furthest jigsaw box auras.

The buffs would make her traps more consistent at slowing down the game to back up for her lack of map mobility. Now it shouldve been 3 or 4 searches and less likely for the first trap to only need 2 searches. This is important for her early game. Her ambush should've been more smoother and less situational to use. With faster charge time, she could actually ambush survivors since they will have lesser times to react. This make up for her being immobile while charging ambush and also her roar giving survivors a warning for her incoming ambush.

I dont think this buffs would've make her suddenly too oppressive but she will become stronger and more fun to use for sure. Last but not least, I hope BHVR give her a new chase music and even new mori! She's my favourite character and I would love to see her get some love. I also like to use her more if not for her being weak and easily get stomp by survivors.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • @normieganzz said:

    Ambush buffs

    • Basekit workshop grease
    • Slightly faster ambush duration 2.3s > 2.5s.

    Reverse Bear Traps buffs

    • Increase total trap searches from 12 > 14 (average searches is 3.5)
    • Basekit Ruleset No.2

    Add-on changes

    • Workshop grease : Increase ambush duration by 10%
    • Ruleset No.2 : For the first two searches, only reveal the furthest jigsaw box auras.

    The buffs would make her traps more consistent at slowing down the game to back up for her lack of map mobility. Now it shouldve been 3 or 4 searches and less likely for the first trap to only need 2 searches. This is important for her early game. Her ambush should've been more smoother and less situational to use. With faster charge time, she could actually ambush survivors since they will have lesser times to react. This make up for her being immobile while charging ambush and also her roar giving survivors a warning for her incoming ambush.

    I dont think this buffs would've make her suddenly too oppressive but she will become stronger and more fun to use for sure. Last but not least, I hope BHVR give her a new chase music and even new mori! She's my favourite character and I would love to see her get some love. I also like to use her more if not for her being weak and easily get stomp by survivors.

    I am a huge Piggy fan here as well. Pig is my favorite killer, though i dont main her. i would also like to suggest Interlocking Razors be basekit as well, applying deep wound would help waste even more time. i do like these changes