New email code for banner does not work
The code i got with this email does not work when redeemed. Ive put it in several times, checked it over and it simply says the code is incorrect.
The code i got with this email does not work when redeemed. Ive put it in several times, checked it over and it simply says the code is incorrect.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah mine don't work either
Same here.
seems to be a general problem
For some but def not all it worked to open the code/the email in a browser and copy it from there?
Ya doesn't work for me either.
Seems a new wave of emails has been sent out, I'll give it a try once I get home.
Can someone from BHVR comment on this? It has been happening for LITERALLY YEARS.
I would encourage as many people as possible to unsubscribe from their newsletter.
Is this new e-mail code not working for you?
Sorry, I unsubscribed because I didn't hear anything. I will look into resubscribing possibly