Strange that dog works, every dam time he draws survivor into pallet not to the killer I swear and marking gens takes few tryes before he works sleeping snug chicken nugget.
Strange that dog works, every dam time he draws survivor into pallet not to the killer I swear and marking gens takes few tryes before he works sleeping snug chicken nugget.
He needs to pull back to the killer again for sure. I really don't like when they changed the pull mechanic…Its not fun.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Strange that dog works, every dam time he draws survivor into pallet not to the killer I swear and marking gens takes few tryes before he works sleeping snug chicken nugget.
He needs to pull back to the killer again for sure. I really don't like when they changed the pull mechanic…Its not fun.