A military type killer
So a killer with a gun might sound overpowered but making it semi automatic and has to be worked up to seems fair. If they could start with maybe hand to hand combat and work their way up that would be cool.
Hand to hand combat[first tier] downs with 3 hits. How the tiers work is after 4 m1 hits with tier 1 they get upgraded to tier 2[a knife thats just normal m1’s] after 2 hits with tier 2 they can upgrade to a heavy machine gun that puts them at 4.3 speed but only has 200 bullets and once thats finished they have to reset back to hand to hand combat. This idea might not be the smartest or maybe it’s too weak or too overpowered
Comments
I think Horcerer made a video on a Nemesis rework which is pretty much just this I'd recommend you watch it.
The fact that DBD doesn't have guns is one of the main reasons I like it.
Yeah not really a fan of adding firearms to dbd. It's not particularly horror themed and would be very hard to balance well. Modern firearms anyway. Slingers spear gun is about as far as I'm happy going.
A musket might not be too bad, some kind of napoleonic zombie/serial killer soldier might be interesting. Slow load time and very inaccurate projectile spread.