Could a moderator or someone else help promote this proposal?
We have just entered the game's tenth year, and controller players, who I believe make up a large part of the community, still can't enjoy the game the way we should.
I was just playing Jason, and honestly, it's impossible to come close to using this killer's full potential with a controller. I know this isn't a shooter, but the disadvantage we have with analog sticks is huge.
I've been testing by lowering the sensitivity to the minimum, and the improvement in accuracy is dramatic, both at close range and when making more precise shots that require careful aiming. The problem is that, by doing so, you lose all the mobility needed for every other action.
My suggestion is very simple and already exists in many other games: allow players to adjust regular camera sensitivity separately from aiming sensitivity. At the very least, this should have been added when cross-play was introduced.
I'm not even asking for more advanced options such as dead zone adjustment, maximum stick input range, linear or custom response curves, or separate curve settings for different camera modes. All of that would be great, but the bare minimum is being able to have precision while aiming and still maintain good mobility during gameplay.
I understand there are priorities and that not every improvement can be implemented immediately, but after ten years it's difficult to understand how such a basic feature is still unavailable. We're talking about an option that exists in countless games and would have a very positive impact on the controller experience without affecting game balance.
Could a moderator or a member of the team help bring more visibility to this suggestion?
Comments
Pretty sure this was already going to be implemented sometime this year.
yeah, it was talked about regarding the next killer - The Judgement - and is supposed to be in the settings available for that killer
i also do think (and have requested it countless times) that deadzone and response curves settings should also really be accessibility in the in-game settings