Dead By Daylight x The Backrooms

Making my first post to suggest there be a collab with the backrooms movie. I would love to see the backrooms version of Clark as a killer with Mary and Clark as survivors. And for the maps, it can be Backrooms versions of other maps, or a weird twisted collection of mutable maps into one. I don't know. Just watched the movie recently and some ideas pop into my head. Thanks.

Comments

  • Given we know the new Mall map was described as "liminal" multiple times by Dave Richard, I wouldn't be surprised if the Mall is inspired by The Oldest View, Kane Parson's sister series to the Backrooms. BHVR clearly knows what is in right now and them doing a liminal map half a year after Backrooms broke box office records is absolutely intentional.

    The real question is, will they double dip and get Parsons' to sign on for a cosmetic collab/Chapter? I'd love to see Pirate Clark in DBD in some capacity, easily one of my favorite monster designs in the last 4-5 years.