What is you fan cast for the DBD Movie?

Now that the DBD movie has finally found a director and things seem to be starting to pick up with development, what would be your ideal cast for the movie? Since we are confirmed to be getting macmillain and greenville there is a likely chance we will get Trapper, Sable, and The Unknown. If Dwight is in the movie Charlie Day would be a good pick for him.

Comments

  • @Xray said:

    Now that the DBD movie has finally found a director and things seem to be starting to pick up with development, what would be your ideal cast for the movie? Since we are confirmed to be getting macmillain and greenville there is a likely chance we will get Trapper, Sable, and The Unknown. If Dwight is in the movie Charlie Day would be a good pick for him.

    Jack Black as Jeff change my mind

  • I would love to see Robert Englund do a cameo as Freddy, but LAWYERS

  • Honestly? I'd prefer a bunch of unknown, but well casted actors for the main survivors. I want to see some actors get a chance to shine without having a named talent take all the glory for a role they're unsuited for, but attached to solely for their name recognition. Sadly, I know that's not what gets butts in seats so a recognizable actor or two will end up in the film.

    That said, I sincerely hope Nicholas Cage at least makes a cameo as himself.

  • Danny DeVito plays all the characters except for David who will be played by a Shirtless Henry Cavill and Felix who will be played by a Shirtless Theo James.

  • Adia would make a good Claudette.

    MV5BNDUxNTU5NmItNWVmMS00M2E4LTgxMTktNmFhYTZmMzM4NDFmXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg















    And the Russian kickboxer Katarina Kavaleva as Huntress.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj3xmSMr2PC/

  • @MrRetsej said:

    Honestly? I'd prefer a bunch of unknown, but well casted actors for the main survivors. I want to see some actors get a chance to shine without having a named talent take all the glory for a role they're unsuited for, but attached to solely for their name recognition. Sadly, I know that's not what gets butts in seats so a recognizable actor or two will end up in the film.

    That said, I sincerely hope Nicholas Cage at least makes a cameo as himself.

    I think we probably will get a cast of total unknowns because I'm sure this movie will have the tiniest of budgets. That said, DBD definitely doesn't come anywhere near FNAF in terms of a general audience recognition, so it may be important to cast at least one semi-famous actor to get some bums on seats.

    As for who I'd like to see, I think Sadie Sink would be a perfect choice for Meg Thomas (she's a big star connected to a Marvel movie now, so there's zero chance of that), Sophie Thatcher would be a pretty good Sable and Freddie Stroma would be a pretty good choice for Dwight. I see Dwight as a slightly goofy comic relief character, which is the kind of character Freddie plays in Peacemaker (obviously, Vigilante is very different to Dwight being an over the top comic book sociopath and a terrible human being, but hopefully people can see why I'd choose his actor). It would very much depend on the tone of the film, though.

    I think a DBD movie would be kinda tricky to make interesting because the game's fan favourites are all simple common horror archetypes. Sable/Mikaela, Meg, Dwight/Claudette all fit the alt girl, jock and nerd archetypes but the characters that have the deepest and most interesting connections to the lore would be better for focusing a story around. Problem is, those characters are not very popular with fans at all (Haddie, Taurie and Elodie). So I don't know who would even be in the film (aside from Sable & Mikaela with the Greenville connection).

    I think that's kind of why they chose an all new cast for The Casting of Frank Stone, because it gave them a bit more freedom to write a new story and not to have to worry about that. As far as I'm concerned, TCoFS is basically a playable DBD movie/TV series anyway. But I'm still curious to see what the live action film turns out like.

  • nobody famous hopefully

  • I just hope to see my sweet dweet on the big screen!