Server disconnecting
So twice today, I got the message, server disconnect and it kicked me out of the games claiming I quit when I didn't and got penalized. Anyone else having this issue?
So twice today, I got the message, server disconnect and it kicked me out of the games claiming I quit when I didn't and got penalized. Anyone else having this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
got it this morning
It sucks. Being punished for something out of our control. I get people abuse the DC but in instances like this it sucks for both killers and survivors.
imagine having crappy internet and getting penalized for it… my everyday life
Thing is I know it's not my internet because we just had Comcast here a couple days ago. I don't know what's going on.
I wish there was a way the devs could figure out how to compromise on this.
I had terrific internet this morning so i know thats not it. i got penalized for 15 minutes, took a break and played RE Resistance.
i usally get punished for having horrible internet when im playing.
im sorry BHVR that im not the wizard of wifi connection and cant "STABLE WIFI CONNECTION!"
It's not even the internet necessarily. I have fiber with an ethernet run to all my gaming devices and it still happens on occasion.
If it happens more than once in a day I just walk away lol