Modding tool suggestion

I only recently learned about modding in dbd.

And I see something that could help with giving something good for the community and bhvr, but only in a limited fashion, maybe limiting the reach to custom games so the main game is unaffected.

It would let people create custom ideas in the game without needing to modify the main files, like custom killers or mechanics, without major tampering.

Perhaps even as its own separate file in the game files.

If there is any odd points feel free to tell me where I am off by.

I will clarify, im only talking about mechanics, bug fixes, killers and survivors, but not cosmetics.

Comments

  • My guess is it'll be like Overwatch Workshop if you've played it which does some of what you explained.

  • @pidgeon said:

    My guess is it'll be like Overwatch Workshop if you've played it which does some of what you explained.

    Yeah that's the general idea, but hopefully with more support than overwatch has for it