Pallet density nerf
Any time I play a game of Killer or Survivor I see to many pallets on the map. There needs to be less pallets over all across every realm.
Tagged:
Maps
Any time I play a game of Killer or Survivor I see to many pallets on the map. There needs to be less pallets over all across every realm.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
w anonymous downvotes. There used to be 12ish per map now there's 20+ lol
Try playing Freddy. There's no dream pallet spots anymore until you start breaking pallets.
made a bait post a couple days ago pretending to act like pallet density isn’t real and how stuns should last longer and the people who were upset at that kept getting downvoted. This forum is not real lmao.