Can we expect to see problematic maps reworked as apart of the graphical update?

I was wondering if any problematic maps will be updated as of the "dbd 2" update which will greatly enhance the games graphics as a whole. I bring this up because I highly doubt the team will want to rework certain maps after they've already been working on them for so long. (Don't know if that makes sense) But essentially I was hoping by then we could get some changes on problematic maps for both sides such as badham, midwich, eerie, fallen refuge, garden of joy, ect.

Tagged: Maps

Comments

  • While I agree map reworks are nice, nothing is especially problematic rn and I'd rather they tackle that bridge when they come to it.

    I'd rather the game looks and feels good to play with the new aesthetics over balance rn, coz the game ain't unplayable.

    We can make those changes on the leadup to it in midchapters while we wait, no reason to hold on until visuals.

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    While I agree map reworks are nice, nothing is especially problematic rn and I'd rather they tackle that bridge when they come to it.

    I'd rather the game looks and feels good to play with the new aesthetics over balance rn, coz the game ain't unplayable.

    We can make those changes on the leadup to it in midchapters while we wait, no reason to hold on until visuals.

    Fair enough