Please balance this killer properly.

The new Slasher killer is completely unbalanced.


I was the last survivor alive and even had a key with Blood Amber, which is supposed to let me see the killer’s aura. Yet when Slasher uses his smoke ability and disappears, I can’t see him at all.


The smoke duration is way too long. During that time, the killer can casually walk around looking for the hatch while I can’t sprint freely, can’t see the killer, can’t hear a terror radius, and have no idea where he is.


The situation gets even worse because the special music and sound effects that play while Slasher is in smoke mode make it difficult to hear important sounds. I can’t even tell if the hatch is nearby. On top of that, the smoke effect makes it hard to visually spot the hatch as well.


In the final survivor situation, Slasher has all the information and control while the survivor has almost none. There is very little counterplay, and it feels incredibly unfair.


Right now, almost every killer player is choosing Slasher because he is so strong. As a survivor player, this makes the game frustrating, repetitive, and simply not fun.


Please reduce the smoke duration, improve survivor counterplay, or make aura-reading effects work properly against him. In his current state, Slasher feels overpowered and unhealthy for the game.


If this isn’t addressed, I’ll seriously consider uninstalling Dead by Daylight because playing against this killer is not enjoyable at all.

Comments

  • First of all NO they dont pick Jason because he's strong… they pick him because he's Jason and he's new. Also he isn't even out 24h and you're allready complaining about him without learning the counterplay first. (similar to huntress and spirit + crouch walking btw…) Also all i read in your complaint is wah wah i can't rat my mates for hatch. If you have a key it should not be that hard to escape trough it.

  • Jason is B-tier, but because he is B-tier and not A-tier he is still just okay, mostly due to survivor perks being way too strong so any killer that isn't incredibly strong will suffer through them.

  • I agree. Jason is too over powered. In the last 24 hours I haven't been matched against any other killer. He is able to spam is powers too quickly and for too long. Also the spike throwing animation is too fast. It seems he's insta throwing without having to take out or having an aiming animation. The Game is unenjoyable at this point. He needs to be nerfed

  • @Spartanlolly said:

    I agree. Jason is too over powered. In the last 24 hours I haven't been matched against any other killer. He is able to spam is powers too quickly and for too long. Also the spike throwing animation is too fast. It seems he's insta throwing without having to take out or having an aiming animation. The Game is unenjoyable at this point. He needs to be nerfed

    the spike throwing animation seems fine to me, he clearly holds it up and unless I'm mistaken there is a sound cue that plays when he is aiming