Fog density increase
Hello, just some small feedback. With the release of Jason. I realised that the mist or fog that he emits in his power is way way thicker and denser than what currently exists in the game on a large scale which is a good thing. I'm just giving feedback to say that the murky reagents (all of them) should maybe have a higher % or increase to the density of the fog similar to Jasons. If there's an offering for the fog, I think it'd be nice for it to have a chance to be used rather than neglected in its current state cause its not worth bringing. TLDR: Make the reagents useful or worth bringing, we want actual fog or bigger fog density rather than just some smoke that does nothing or obscures nothing. Thanks <3 Happy 10 year anniversary.
Comments
The atmosphere he brings is awesome
Yes, more fog is always good.
Jasons fog is simply too much for it to be an offering however the fog should be really dense and low to the ground like it was in the anniversary stream showcase of the map resorts imo
I think the thicker fog is coming with the visual update, so there is that at least, from the screens it looked like it
the problem is too much fog can turn it into old swamp with mist stacking where you couldn't see survivors