Devs said something about making the Entity more present in trials.
What do you guys think this means? I'm assuming it'll be something like at the end of The Casting Of Frank Stone where the entity was in the sky, my guess is it'll appear towards the last half of the trial as to not ruin the immersive environment they're making.
Comments
I am not exactly sure what they meant, but I am hoping the whole opening of the sky animation will be upgraded. Its a bit outdated.
I honestly like the animation a lot but it could use some fixing up/variation
I like the animation but its very "Stiff" It needs to be redone. Brightened up. I wanna see the sky split open when it takes a survivor in for food. It should look HORRIFYING. Its spooky but it needs more flare imo.
Didn't think about that I hope that's what they end up doing.