Vittorio's (In Development) Model Feedback

I've been playing Vittorio pretty much since I could afford him. I onetrick him on survivor, and I started playing the game for him- his story, his design, all of it. I've generally been really appreciative of what BHVR's done for him. I love my silly medieval pacifist.

That being said, I really don't like the proposed 'in development' update to his face. My main issues are with the eyes (why are they blue now?), the youngification (that's a 50 year old man who's haggard for a reason! let him be haggard!), and the general widening of his face (I wonder if this is an engine thing, since other survivors had similar things happen). The hair looks glued on too (especially the facial hair), but that's probably just a development thing, so I'm not too worried. Same with him having all the warm tones in his skin removed probably being a lighting issue. He just… doesn't look like the same survivor. I mean, I can tell they're kinda the same original baseline design, but they seem like two very different tracks from the original concept art. He doesn't even look that Italian anymore.

I can't even justify getting the silly weekly charm bundle to myself (all four of which are themed around Vittorio), because when the visual update happens, I don't know if my main is gonna be faithful to the design I started playing this game for. I would love to know how far along the development track he is and how much of the current designs are still open for feedback. I know we don't know everything. I know BHVR is putting in a lot of effort to the visual update, and it's really good to see that. I just wish they'd stayed a little more faithful to his current design.

Tagged: Survivors

Comments