Screaming in Locker Against Jason
So I just played my first game against Jason, killer decided to tunnel out the best player, it took him 4 and a half gens to do so, teammates refused to reset/heal so we ended up losing at the last half a gen. No big deal, I brought a hatch offering for killer's shack. Stealth my way over to the shack while my teammates are on hook, manage to make it there past Jason, get in the locker. Like, 15 seconds later the killer goes into omnipresent evil, teleports to the shack window, I scream in the locker and he opens it immediately.
Question: Is this a feature I never heard or saw during the PTB (if it is then RIP even harder to the OG stealth mechanics that make the game dynamic), is this a bug that happened between the PTB and release version that I should make a report for, or was this Jason player subtle cheating?
Would like to know if anyone else is experiencing this
Comments
Nope that dev or mod using dev account clearly did not know how his power works in game. I had this argument earlier in this thread with someone who did not want to believe that the dev could be wrong in their statement. I assure you Calm Spirit stops the screaming you can even test it yourself by playing Jason against bots equiping them with Calm Spirit and do jump scares around them they will not scream even if you get the killer instinct on them.
Ah ok ty :) thanks for clearing that up
it does not stop screaming, I had it and was even in a locker and im still screaming