Is it worth playing Killer
I've been gone a year, I kinda miss it but it was getting ridiculous when I left. Is Killer worth it or did it just get worse?
I've been gone a year, I kinda miss it but it was getting ridiculous when I left. Is Killer worth it or did it just get worse?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have always seen it worth to play killer have had no problems with it ever really since 2016.
I play killer for challenges and mostly in a fun way.
Also i am very beginner friendly. So for me it is worth it.
If you wanna win you will win. At least until you go against a locked in SWF, other than that just play to have fun there is a lot less BS.