Revert Wesker changes
I took a break from dbd and when I came back I noticed that Wesker got screwed for no reason. Now you get stuck on pebbles and he feels clunky to use. Who complained about Wesker? Who?
I took a break from dbd and when I came back I noticed that Wesker got screwed for no reason. Now you get stuck on pebbles and he feels clunky to use. Who complained about Wesker? Who?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It barely did anything too, he still gets bullshit hits and grabs, at least in my games
Hundreds of hours on Wesker and I straight up just don't play him anymore.
Yeah, if anything, I've noticed more bugs and bs hits than before.
you should see the amount of complaints about wesker via this forum, its just unfair to go against him at this point