Any Tips on how to not loose Survivors Stealthing?
I don't mean Hardcore just sitting the Corner the entire Match. I mean, the Survivor starts walking for 2 seconds around a Corner and become Invisible.
I've been trying to learn Nurse recently, and I have been struggling severly with Survivors just dissapearing once I loose sight of them for a few seconds. I search the Area where they could have been and … nothing. There are like 5 options where they could be and it feels like I search all 4 but they are always at the 5th that I don't check.
Clearly I'm doing something wrong, as other Killers (Streamers, Friends, Killers in Survivor Matches) don't struggle nearly as much. They spent a few seconds searching and then usually find them.
I spend 20 seconds searching and have to abandon them a lot of times.
I can't even begin to come up with what I'm doing wrong here.
Comments
Quite often the survivors is just walking the opposite way you are going around an object. Thats how I quite often evade killers when they try to find me just keeping an object between me and him.